First off i have created a circle using the ellipse tool not to big but i decent size for my logo that i am creating .
I then use the rectangle tool to create a i in the middle of the circle to represent the name of the brand Istudio . To get the S i then use the type to and create a large s size 100 and put it above the I .
Once the s and i is in the circle i then select all the subject with the selection tool and then go to object then to expand . once the following are expanded , i then go to windows and selected pathfinder . The pathfinder tool bar will appear and make sure the subject is selected . Im trying to make the i and s indented into the circle to make it one. to make the logo have the i and s shape i then select the minus on the pathfinder to to do the following .
Now im looking forward to put a shadow back ground on my logo , so i first started by selecting everything then went to the effect at the top of the screen then went to distort and transform then transform. A tool panel will appear as u see above . I then went to horizontal and change the move to 0.5mm and vertical 0.5 and set the copies to 100.
You will have something that looks like this . After that u then go to transparency and change from normal to multiply and the opacity to 40%
You then copy and past the same thing over but then change back from multiply to normal and opacity to 100%.
You will have something that look like this and change the colour if u prefer . I add a rectangle for my back ground .
Now i add a rectangle at the bottom of the logo to put in the title of the brand which is istudio .
I have type in the brand name with the type to and allows expand the rectangle and the istudio then use the pathfinder to minus the word istudio .
The logo is to wide so now im going to make the size of the logo more square .
I I then select the art-board tool to make bring in the sides of the rectangle to make it into a square and make the logos in the centre of the square .
You will have something that look like that then make sure the logo is centre .
Therefore this is my steps i have done to create this amazing logo from scratch with my own idea .












No comments:
Post a Comment